What's new

Can someone help me on these terms please?

Good morning to all. How are you all today?

Just a question that I need answering.

What is the main difference between a DFS (which I think means Damn Fine Shave) and BBS (which I am unsure what it means -- I have seen it in the threads though). And is there a term when the shave isn't quite as good for whatever reason?

Jason.

Here’s a link the the newbie compendium that lists all of the common acronyms. All will be revealed.

Thanks
Here’s a link the the newbie compendium that lists all of the common acronyms. All will be revealed.

Thanks. That should make for an interesting read. I'll take a look now.

Jason.

...is there a term when the shave isn't quite as good for whatever reason?

I refer to the shave right below "Darn Fine Shave" as close and comfortable (CCS) and it is what I seek daily. No visible stubble, no nicks, no irritation. A rushed shave, one with some stubble, but no nicks or irritation is what I often call a good-enough-for-casual-Friday shave. A minor nick or two to an otherwise decent shave is "Fair"

What is the main difference between a DFS (which I think means Damn Fine Shave) and BBS (which I am unsure what it means -- I have seen it in the threads though). And is there a term when the shave isn't quite as good for whatever reason?

Jason.
I hear what you're saying brother. Indeed it can be confusing, but I have a rather simplified approach to it:

Shave is either a BBS or it's not... everything else is - put bluntly - a wasted effort.

If it ain't BBS, why shave at all? 🤓

+2! You beat me to it!! Great list!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Jason.
BBS stands for Baby Butt Smooth

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom