What's new

Can someone help ID this blade?

There's no label on the white plastic tuck either. Just 4 arrows and made in USA.
WP_20181021_11_38_07_Pro.jpg

Personna also gets my bet. A good bet if those are the labs. But a bad bet for me if those are the barbers.

Took a look at mine, I thought it might be a P74 but I have well over a hundred of their various incarnations and no.

My vote is an unbranded product by American Safety Razor. The pack may say where it is made. That would make it equivalent to something made by personna, though the production quality may be different from a red or a lab blue.

Strange that mine does not say personna on it. But as long as they are the same it's ok with me.

Surprising, yes. But I'm only aware of one current US manufacturer of DE blades. So made in USA means Personna, and since the blade doesn't say "for hospital use", that makes it the barber blade, AKA "Lab Blues"

My vote is an unbranded product by American Safety Razor. The pack may say where it is made. That would make it equivalent to something made by personna, though the production quality may be different from a red or a lab blue.
Yes my thoughts also. An ASR unbranded blade.

The white plastic box says made in china. So I doubt it's the original box.

Surprising, yes. But I'm only aware of one current US manufacturer of DE blades. So made in USA means Personna, and since the blade doesn't say "for hospital use", that makes it the barber blade, AKA "Lab Blues"

I have Lab Blue and Med Prep, are you saying that "for Hospital use" is med prep?
I have had mine backwards?

Top Bottom