What's new

Can someone define "heavy" beard?

If you shave your forehead ... don't laugh; I worked with a Neanderthal once that had to.

His eyebrows just grew UP the forehead and met with his hair.

Dude was so hairy, he had to part his arm hair with a finger to read his watch.

He was known as "THG." Three guesses ...

AA

I bet he doesn't walk around the woods without a shirt on and barefoot!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I would go with whiskers per square inch. [MENTION=59338]Toothpick[/MENTION] has one of the heaviest beards I've ever seen and he can go from BBS to full on, fearsome Norse God of Thunder beard in about 4 days. Mine takes a good 4-5 weeks to get there and it's nowhere near as heavy, not a sparse lightweight one, but no Beard Wars winner.

Did someone summon The Heavy Beard?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454779476.258126.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
View attachment 640043

Actually, this is possible. Mean is a lousy measure of central tendency; it skews when values are not evenly distributed. Median is much better.

Actually, I'd like to see an analysis by ethnic group. That could be fascinating.
Yep, I like the analogy of the guy pulled over by the cops for driving 200 mph. He said he had slept for 3 hours and drove for one, so he was only averaging 50 mph.
In any case, the point of the article was that most men somehow think they have really tough beards and sensitive skin and are different from most other men, when the evidence doesn't support that premise.
80 something percent is a lot.
I wish I could find the article, it was fascinating.

If you shave your forehead ... don't laugh; I worked with a Neanderthal once that had to.

His eyebrows just grew UP the forehead and met with his hair.

Dude was so hairy, he had to part his arm hair with a finger to read his watch.

He was known as "THG." Three guesses ...

AA

#1 We make good Hog Farmers
#2 Mike I was nice to you .
#3 Y'all called me the Thing ?

I remember ZZTop before the beards , it was like one would grown some facial crop , then shave it off , and the other would . Then the next year , all the sudden Miracle Grow ! Beards down to their belts almost ...

$34de6ceb267f97ff6a1eb0de17a27d76.jpg$622x350.jpg$f46e8726a1a0eb014cf61b14639ad4b8-2.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
#1 We make good Hog Farmers
#2 Mike I was nice to you .
#3 Y'all called me the Thing ?

Judah, it wasn't you ... Wasn't from Tenn.

The Hairy Guy was proud of his status, and wound up challenging this other hairy b_____d to a "hair off."

Our local guy lost ...

AA

Top Bottom