What's new

Can no longer access forum list on tablet

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I am passing all of this information up the line, I'm sorry I don't have an immediate solution.

I just now realized the typo in the thread title. I guess it's still correct though. I can't assess it if I can't access it. :c9:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I usually avoid Safari. But I just tested it. Works. So it’s a Chrome issue for me.
I am told by IT that Chrome hangs on to cache information even when cache is cleared, and that actually clearing the cache can be a challenge.

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
I am having the same problem withe the redirect error code in Safari on a 5th Generation iPad Mini.

I just noticed that there is an update for OS14 and also the latest version of OS, which is OS15. I noticed these were available only by going into the settings in “General.”

I’m now updating to OS14.8. Hopefully, that will solve this issue.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I think the issue with the Forum list is resolved.
If you are still having issues let me know.
In case you are wondering what happened and how it was corrected, I am told that there was a surge in the Switch-mode decoupled summing-amplifier which took the electro-bipolar bracket offline.
This caused de-polarization of the ionic Cloud-native software-defined network splitter, so we increased power to the Complex-programmable discrete processor.
And here we are.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I think the issue with the Forum list is resolved.
If you are still having issues let me know.
In case you are wondering what happened and how it was corrected, I am told that there was a surge in the Switch-mode decoupled summing-amplifier which took the electro-bipolar bracket offline.
This caused de-polarization of the ionic Cloud-native software-defined network splitter, so we increased power to the Complex-programmable discrete processor.
And here we are.
Phil, you're doing a poor job of explaining it. This demonstration video better illustrates the issue and what we implemented to correct it.

Top Bottom