What's new

Can I tell from the bottle if I have the original Old Spice scent?

I have a bunch of Old Spice bottles, old and new, with varying amounts left in them.

Is there a way to know by looking at the bottle if its the old formula or the new formula?

I have one that smells different (and its not a variation, as in it just says Old Spice)

So I figure its either the original formula or the new formula and its just gone off a bit, as all colognes and aftershaves will eventually do.

I have a bunch of Old Spice bottles, old and new, with varying amounts left in them.

Is there a way to know by looking at the bottle if its the old formula or the new formula?

I have one that smells different (and its not a variation, as in it just says Old Spice)

So I figure its either the original formula or the new formula and its just gone off a bit, as all colognes and aftershaves will eventually do.
It should say Shulton on the back if it’s the good stuff. Unless you stored it in a hot area, it probably won’t go bad. It’s very shelf stable. I have several bottles that are decades old and they smell great. If you bought them second hand, it’s possible someone filled an old bottle with new juice.....

Top Bottom