What's new

Can anyone recommend me a place to buy Rooibos/herbal tea?

I've recently been getting into tea drinking and I'm looking for places to order these types of tea (Rooibos or Herbal). We have a Teavana in my city but I haven't been too impressed with them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I got caught up and bought a bunch from them.

My wife and I have about 10 or so varieties at home. I also keep several tins of tea at . Good quality and great prices. If you go to one of their stores, you will not find a more courteous and knowledgeable staff. Unlike other stores of this sort, you don' get pushed on buying cups, pots or other accoutrements.

Would recommend Davids Tea as well. Teavana is very pushy I find. The staff at Davids are great and knowledgeable as well

We don't have a David's Tea here, but we do have a Teavana. I find that it really depends on who is working, but I agree that they really do try to get you to buy more expensive stuff.

I actually prefer being able to take my time and read about the teas online to get a sense of what they are like, and Davids website beats Teavanas hands down. I do kind of wish they sold sample sizes though, so I could try a little before I bought 50g.

We'll see how the teas compare when my order gets here next week.

Last edited:
Which teas did you buy? I am sure you will enjoy them all. Also the Davids tea website does have some great sales and is set up very nicely

Which teas did you buy? I am sure you will enjoy them all. Also the Davids tea website does have some great sales and is set up very nicely

Coco Chai Rooibos
Oh Canada!
Alpine Punch
Cold 911 (to have on hand)

There are a few more I'd like to try, but I figured I'd wait until I (hopefully) find one of these I want to order a larger quantity of.

I have the cold 911. Potent stuff but really enjoy the peppermint when I'm stuffy. I recommend the Coco lemon Thai and exotica as well. Lots of flavor and smell amazing. The coco lemon Thai actually tastes a bit lie lemon meringue pie!!

Those are all great choices. I use cold 911 for colds and allergies. The mint and eucalyptus are great. Also check out Mother's Little Helper.

I've tried everything except the Cold 911 now (that'll probably wait until I catch something). I liked the Coco Chai Rooibos, was so-so about the Oh Canada, and can see Alpine Punch being my go-to.

Coco Chai is one of my favorites. It's a nice, mid-afternoon, "I need something warm without caffiene". Just spicy enough to be pleasant, but not feel like you are drinking hot sauce.

Coco Chai is one of my favorites. It's a nice, mid-afternoon, "I need something warm without caffiene". Just spicy enough to be pleasant, but not feel like you are drinking hot sauce.

Yeah, thats normally when I like to have a tea (afternoon or evening), so it'll be good. I am really curious about the Cinnamon Rooibos Chai, so that might be my next purchase.

Top Bottom