What's new

Can anyone help identify this razor?

IMG_0616.PNG
IMG_0617.PNG
IMG_0619.PNG
IMG_0621.PNG
Hey guys, can anyone help me identify this razor? I know it is a ladies travel razor, and it takes Schlick blades, but does anyone know what it is? There are no brand markings anywhere on it.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is interesting. It almost reminds me of a type H but it's not exactly the same. If it has any relation to the type H then it would appear to be either a prototype or an older model before officially being dubbed the type H. Some of the visuals on the razor itself are very Gem like, are you sure it takes the injector style SE blades and not the Gem style SE blades? The base almost reminds me of the old lather catcher designs. Maybe it's a travel razor, takes two blades so you don't have to bring extras and catches the lather in the bottom for quick and easy clean up? Either way that is pretty cool!

I'm sure someone will come along who knows exactly what that is and be of more help then I.

Thank you very much for your thoughts and feedback. On your question on the blades, it can actually take any DE blade (not the SE injector type) , the one I tried it in was an old Schick DE, but I just put a Feather DE blade in it and it fits as well. Any other thoughts or ideas would be appreciated, I just bought this and have no idea what it is.

Many thanks!

Good question, not sure how it shaves, I am still trying to convince my wife to give it a try. She likes her Lady Gillette, but she thinks this one is too nice looking to use :) I have to agree with her, the engineering and design on this are really impressive, the spring is still tight and the butterfly doors open flawlessly.

If I remember correctly, they are supposed to be great leg shavers. Spent 30 minutes looking for the thread I saw it in previously, but no luck.

Circlette. Impossible to cut yourself, tiny comb for tiny ladies hairs, smooth result, easy to load/eject blade. Takes up little space in toiletry kit. I have the one below with pink crystals I will send for her to try out if she is interested. OP pm me if she wants to give it a try.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Much easier to find with a name :a17:

Top Bottom