What's new

can anyone beat $24 for 100 feather blades?

I just ordered 100 blades from Thailand on ebay, the seller seems reputable with good feedback.
Is there any place that sells feather blades for cheaper? even at larger quantity is fine for me if the price is better.

$24 seems pretty good for feather blades, as when I searched for past going rates, it was more like $26~29 depending on which vendor you use.

Well, if $24 is as cheap as it will get, I might as well order some more.
I fell in love with feather at first sight (shave).

Please let us know if they ship them to you in that long box as pictured.

What, what'd you get?

woot, seems like a good deal considering it has free 2 day shipping (assuming you have prime).
so $24 seems to be pretty much the lowest anyboy has ever seen recently?

I wonder if I should wait for a slightly lower price before stocking up on it.

Let us know if it actually shows up in two days. I have been finding that as the Amazon "Marketplace" grows, even products with sellers advertising Prime items, are showing up 1-3 days late, and often without tracking. It isn't like it's life and death whether or not my extra two hundred blades show up in the next 48 hours, but as someone who lives in a rural area and shops mainly online, one tends to get a little OCD over these things.

I paid $62.50 for a box of 250 individual Feather blades back around 2009. The vendor sold any amount of blades at $0.25 each, but at the 250 level, shipping was free. Sadly, that vendor is no longer in business. I still have about 60% of the box left.

When it comes to Feathers, I'd be willing to go up to $0.40 each if I needed them. Because they're THAT good.

I like a good bargain, but I'm not one to quibble over a difference in price of a penny or two. I will often get more than I need to take advantage of free shipping. I'm more concerned with vendor reputation and error-free transactions than I am in chasing the rock-bottom price. Speedy delivery doesn't mean a lot to me. I will never, ever pay for expedited shipping.

And I also don't believe in doing a lot of research while shopping for nickel-and-dime items to find lower prices. If I find what I need at a reasonable cost, I pull the trigger, instead of checking a hundred more websites looking for a better deal.

Last edited:
I paid $62.50 for a box of 250 individual Feather blades back around 2009. The vendor sold any amount of blades at $0.25 each, but at the 250 level, shipping was free. Sadly, that vendor is no longer in business. I still have about 60% of the box left.

When it comes to Feathers, I'd be willing to go up to $0.40 each if I needed them. Because they're THAT good.

I like a good bargain, but I'm not one to quibble over a difference in price of a penny or two. I will often get more than I need to take advantage of free shipping. I'm more concerned with vendor reputation and error-free transactions than I am in chasing the rock-bottom price. Speedy delivery doesn't mean a lot to me. I will never, ever pay for expedited shipping.

And I also don't believe in doing a lot of research while shopping for nickel-and-dime items to find lower prices. If I find what I need at a reasonable cost, I pull the trigger, instead of checking a hundred more websites looking for a better deal.

This^^^.

When you consider how long a box of 100 blades lasts, a couple bucks doesn't matter much to me one way or another. I also tend to throw 50 blades (or whatever) in on orders from suppliers like Maggards for example. I know that the per blade cost is much more, but giving good vendors any extra business is good for wet shavers in the long run. If 3-4 extra dollars for some blades helps these guys a bit, it's money well spent IMO, especially if it's added in with free shipping.

I bought the $24.00 deal on Ebay too, mostly because I had money in my Paypal account to use - and obviously Amazon doesn't take Paypal. But sometimes you'll find Thai sellers auctioning off 100 Feathers as well. Right after I bought the $24 deal, I ended up winning 100 Feathers for $19.99 as the only bidder. Steal of the year for me so far.

I bought the $24.00 deal on Ebay too, mostly because I had money in my Paypal account to use - and obviously Amazon doesn't take Paypal. But sometimes you'll find Thai sellers auctioning off 100 Feathers as well. Right after I bought the $24 deal, I ended up winning 100 Feathers for $19.99 as the only bidder. Steal of the year for me so far.

Just saw on ebay that a seller has some for 21 for 100 blades, buy it now.

3 cheaper, better than nothing.

The feather blades you guys are talking about; are they different than the ones that Italian barber has for $24.99/100? Italian Barber is active here and supports the site. They have a ton of quality products, as well as develop their own top quality products for us to enjoy. To top it off, you can have free shipping if you group things together in the order. The customer service and quickness of shipment is well documented around the web. If it's the same product and I end up "needing" feather blades, that's where my money is going. My two cents.

There's a lot of good deals for Feather blades on Amazon. I should be receiving the 100 I ordered tomorrow.

The feather blades you guys are talking about; are they different than the ones that Italian barber has for $24.99/100? Italian Barber is active here and supports the site. They have a ton of quality products, as well as develop their own top quality products for us to enjoy. To top it off, you can have free shipping if you group things together in the order. The customer service and quickness of shipment is well documented around the web. If it's the same product and I end up "needing" feather blades, that's where my money is going. My two cents.

I don't remember them selling them for that cheap. I think it's more like $33 or 34, at least that's what I remember seeing on ebay store for italian barbers.

Adding more items to qualify for shipping really puts you in a position where you should refrain from being in in the first place, which is to buy things when you don't really need them. If you happen to need things that total up to minimum requirement for free shipping, heck yeah, no reason not to support our official vendor.

I realize this is an old threa but thought I would mention that the Amazon listing for $24 for 100 blades (actually $23.90) with free two day shipping for Prime members is still active. I just purchased an AS-D2 and was on the lookout for a good deal on Feather blades when I came across this thread from last year. Given the prices I've seen elsewhere--as high as $40 for 100 plus shipping--this is an extraordinarily great deal, especially if you're a Prime member.

Top Bottom