What's new

Can a razor aggressive as feel different over time?

I have been using the OneBlade Core and Hybrid almost exclusively for three years. Back in July, I bought a Leaf Twig.

I love the Twig, even though it isn’t as efficient as the Hybrid, but it gives me a very comfortable shave.

After using the Twig for several months, I used my OneBlade Hybrid. It tore my face up! It was one of the worst shaves I had…ever!

I even went back to the Core, which gave me a nice shave, but it still felt way more aggressive than before.

Any ideas as to why they’ve started feeling so different? I use the same Feathers with it. It’s really strange. I’ve never had that happen before.

The more years you wet shave skin develops a tolerance and is less likely to Nick. I feel more aggressive raisers become more appealing. There’s also the issue of your hair becoming more course as you get older

The more years you wet shave skin develops a tolerance and is less likely to Nick. I feel more aggressive raisers become more appealing. There’s also the issue of your hair becoming more course as you get older
I get that, except that the Twig is less aggressive than the OneBlade.

I like the size and feel of the Twig, but the shaves I used to get from the OneBlade were much better.

I get that, except that the Twig is less aggressive than the OneBlade.

I like the size and feel of the Twig, but the shaves I used to get from the OneBlade were much better.
I have the twig thorn and it’s a pretty moderate riser to me. I have to go over my neck couple times to get close. I also have a One Blade but I’m not used it yet

Every razor takes a different technique. That is why when I change between my razors, I don't just do one shave, or one blade, I shave for a couple weeks with each. Sure, it slows things down, but it takes a while to tune in your technique for each razor.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
People change their usage habits, such as pressure and angle, with the aggressiveness of the razor.

So I would regularly rotate each razor for a month to get used to it and then go to the next razor.
My rotation order is careful to avoid excessive aggression differences between the razors, and is based on the performance of the razors and arranges the order in stages.
This allows my operating habits to gradually adjust to fit each razor smoothly.

Top Bottom