What's new

Camping Shave

Most of my camping still involves a bath house of some sort. I have a Feather Popular razor ( super mild ) , Gillette Permasharp blades, a shaving stick of melted VDH shave soap with a drop of two of citronella oil, and an inexpensive RR Amici synthetic brush. I have a small 2 oz bottle of Aqua Ve!va AS. This all packs in a small tyvek pouch i made.

In the dog days of summer a small tube of CO Bigelow shave cream replaces the VDH.

I don't shave when I'm backcountry but I've thought about a disposable and using tea tree liquid castille soap.

Not dedicated BUT am going to start one will be a Henson med and some cremo or proraso cream most Likely pushed into a small silicone tube or tub so just enough to shave with no more
am more ultralight guy so no brush no bowl/mug will have small plastic mirror I reckon OR just use my phone on selfie mode

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
We camp at least 100 days a year. But most of that is in a 5th wheel. So I have a proper bathroom. Still have a pretty good kit though. Arko, and a random synth like a Plisson or Yaqi. I have a bunch of travel razors I rotate in and out of the camping kit. It’s been a Flexi lately. But I usually take a beater vintage Gillette of some kind. And star jelly. Soon we will be full time nomads, and I guess all my high end razors and softwares will come with us.

Top Bottom