What's new

Came home today to a nice surprise...these beauties

On a side note, am I the only one who cannot help but hear everything that Arley writes in the voice of Daniel Day-Lewis?

HA, both Ken and I tend to talk in "character" far too often, Richard Little influenced us both a little too much. I do talk like Daniel Day-Lewis from time to time, but the voice which I do the most is "Karl", Billy Bob's character from Slingblade. Also Early Culler from the cartoon "Squidbillies". Having WV roots, we had many relatives that sounded lie each character.

Just looked at my wife and said, "I drink your milkshake, I drink it up"....she just shakes her head and walks off. HA

I pray that you find something soon Ken..You are a valued member, as are all our members here at the B&B.

Thanks Alex. I appreciate it. You are definitely one of the reason I continue enjoying the forum.... Members like you and many others make this place seem more like a group of friends than strangers.

Now if I could only win the lotto ... Or maybe find a case of NOS double rings at the antique mall.....:shifty:

HA, both Ken and I tend to talk in "character" far too often, Richard Little influenced us both a little too much. I do talk like Daniel Day-Lewis from time to time, but the voice which I do the most is "Karl", Billy Bob's character from Slingblade. Also Early Culler from the cartoon "Squidbillies". Having WV roots, we had many relatives that sounded lie each character.

Just looked at my wife and said, "I drink your milkshake, I drink it up"....she just shakes her head and walks off. HA

Did a double take,damn dyslexia.....had me thinking that said Little Richard not Richard Little,not like that would necessarily be a bad thing.

That Jim Beam sounded like a perfect way to cap off a day in which something way cool happened like Dave sending some of his incredible work all y'all's way.May those fine shaving utensils bring you and your brother nothing but good fortune and kick*^%% shaves for many years to come.

That Jim Beam sounded like a perfect way to cap off a day in which something way cool happened...

It sure was. Been fighting a chest cold and was an excellent night cap.

I see you are close...I have yet to go the the Lake County flea market, been going to Wolf Flea in Palatine, not much pickings.

... Or maybe find a case of NOS double rings at the antique mall.....:shifty:

Ken, you been sippin' your brother's cold medicine again???

Winning the Lotto and finding ONE old beat-up tarnished and trashed Double Ring have about the same chances.

I think I'll pour myself a shot of Uncle Jim's Kentucky Tonsil Tonic . . .

Ken, you been sippin' your brother's cold medicine again???

Winning the Lotto and finding ONE old beat-up tarnished and trashed Double Ring have about the same chances.

I think I'll pour myself a shot of Uncle Jim's Kentucky Tonsil Tonic . . .

Our taste in whisky are different... I'm much more of a single malt fan... Give me a 18 yr old Macallan, or a Balvenie....And unfortunately haven't had any in too long...

It sure was. Been fighting a chest cold and was an excellent night cap.

I see you are close...I have yet to go the the Lake County flea market, been going to Wolf Flea in Palatine, not much pickings.

New to the game,although afflicted with a mild case of RAD,haven't ventured beyond the safety of my laptop but I plan to do some recononnaissance when the weather breaks.

Top Bottom