$kent3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 306
  • $kent4.jpg
    $kent4.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 305
  • $kent-chby1.jpg
    $kent-chby1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 307
My Kent Kollection (I've probably posted these pics previously)...

Attachments

• $Screen Shot 2012-02-11 at 3.33.09 PM.jpg
    $Screen Shot 2012-02-11 at 3.33.09 PM.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 306
  • $Screen Shot 2012-02-11 at 3.33.34 PM.jpg
    $Screen Shot 2012-02-11 at 3.33.34 PM.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 309
My one and only Kent is the brush on the right. Says 1945 and is Bristle and Hair. I tried re-hydrating the knot and it swelled and cracked the handle. Needless to say, I was a little bummed.

$DSCN0921.jpg

Forgive the blurry iphone pic but here's a pic of my Kent. Something I haven't seen in this thread. It's a beauty and one I'm keeping in my den. P8 sports a knot of 25mm set at 52. it's less floppy than my BK8 I sold so I really like it. $photo(8).jpg

Nice. Is that a new model they are offering now?

if you were asking me, it's not. i picked up the brush from Teiste who said that these brushes were last made in 2001. The loft is shorter than the BK8's but same soft tips. With the shorter loft comes more backbone. Still a tiny bit too floppy for me, but nice enough to keep in the den. and i love the big plexi handle.

Thought I'd add it because someone on another thread asked about it and it doesn't come up much...

Kent's Wet-is-Best (Bristle, but a Kent Brush no less)

$K-WiB-Brush.jpg

I've seen a few other pictures of it, and it does seem that it's an older model they used to have. I find the lucite handle very attractive!

$Kent1.jpg$Kent2.jpg$Kent3.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pix. This little vintage guy is my only Kent, a butterscotch KS12.

Last edited:
I just realized that I never posted a photo of my restored Kent KS5 on this thread. I picked it up at a local flea market for a couple of bucks and replaced the worn-out knot with a TGN Finest Badger. One of my favorite brushes...very comfortable handle and excellent knot.

proxy.php

That looks a bit like mine, picked it up NOS but I don't know anything more about it. The original knot is really good and the handle is lovely and ergonomic. If anyone could provide any more information about this brush then I'd be very grateful.

I http://

timwcic

"Look what I found"
Time for a bump

A KS12 travel brush rescued from the flea market. I believe the smallest made by Kent. Standing next to its big brother, a V16 restored with a 36mm knot. I believe the biggest made by Kent.

IMG_1137.JPG
IMG_1139.JPG

Top Bottom