What's new

CALLING ALL SCHICK TYPE F INJECTOR RAZOR OWNERS!

I don't have before pictures well probably some where on here but i use my type F very often and I never polished it before at least after I've used it now it looks like it did when I first got in on bst

Attachments

• IMG_2413.jpg
    IMG_2413.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2412.jpg
    IMG_2412.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2411.jpg
    IMG_2411.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 37
Really Nice!!The pro line blades are great as well. They are in my top 3 blades.The Schick F well.. nuff said!:thumbup1:. The brush looks vintage Rooney?

I don't have before pictures well probably some where on here but i use my type F very often and I never polished it before at least after I've used it now it looks like it did when I first got in on bst

She needs a major cleaning cardsfan28! Did you try the cleaning method yet? Keep us posted. Use Jmudrick F razor shown here as an example.

Really Nice!!The pro line blades are great as well. They are in my top 3 blades.The Schick F well.. nuff said![emoji106]1:. The brush looks vintage Rooney?
It's a Plisson synth. I have had a bunch of nice brushes but always come back to this one. F has some plate loss on the copper piece but still the best looking razor around.
proxy.php

To your collective knowledge, did Schick ever return to a similar design after the war? If this design is a good as is projected, it would seem that Schick would have introduced a similar design instead of introducing the Type G, a plastic handle E Type.

As with other rare razors, the mystique may be more in the rarity than the design that delivers and unique result. That said, I am enjoying viewing your collections of a short lived Schick. I am a Schick razor fan for both injector and TTO type.

To your collective knowledge, did Schick ever return to a similar design after the war? If this design is a good as is projected, it would seem that Schick would have introduced a similar design instead of introducing the Type G, a plastic handle E Type.

As with other rare razors, the mystique may be more in the rarity than the design that delivers and unique result. That said, I am enjoying viewing your collections of a short lived Schick. I am a Schick razor fan for both injector and TTO type.
The I type is close in size and handle shape, which is why it's my favorite of the post war razors.
proxy.php

Last edited:

There also was a Schick G3 Holiday edition which was an all metal construction & gold plated..

The only other Schick razor that has a similar head is the Type H--but obviously, the handle isn't similar. The Type H was developed for ladies to shave their underarms, but the head works just like the Type F.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I've had a couple Type F - the cases on the first two examples were warped badly ..

This one opens & closes smoothly, and doesn't seem to be getting sclerosis ..

IMG_8884.JPG

I've had a couple Type F - the cases on the first two examples were warped badly ..

This one opens & closes smoothly, and doesn't seem to be getting sclerosis ..

View attachment 936722

Looking good! These cases are really really hard to find, let alone in good shape.The case does complete the look for sure. The complete set is just striking to look at.These set have become as scarce as scarce gets.

Top Bottom