What's new

Caliber 5

I shaved with a Caliber 5 this morning, the first day of the working week due to a public holiday. I have had a good shave, not as close that I can get with a Mach3 or Sensor3. It's also not as smooth as a Mach3, but probably equal to the Sensor3. I will probably finish the cart using the Core Motion handle to see if it gets closer.

I shaved with a Caliber 5 this morning, the first day of the working week due to a public holiday. I have had a good shave, not as close that I can get with a Mach3 or Sensor3. It's also not as smooth as a Mach3, but probably equal to the Sensor3. I will probably finish the cart using the Core Motion handle to see if it gets closer.
I have to use the edging blade on the back to get the areas under my nose, and around my adam's apple on my neck smooth. I just started using Schick Quattro Titanium Cart's on the Personna Core Motion handle and the first shave was smooth and comfortable and I did not have to use the Quattro's edging blade. I think the Caliber-3 cartridge work's pretty well, it just doesn't shave as smooth as the Quattro. I wish the Caliber-3 had an edging blade on the back.

Clayton

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom