What's new

Calani

My package of 8 Calani soaps direct from Germany arrived today. If you're interested I found that emailing Catherin directly from the websight is easy. She speaks english well and is extremely pleasant to work with. She will send an invoice payable via paypal after you message what you want. The soaps arrived in good shape, very well packaged. 8 soaps for basic shipping...beyond that, shipping costs soar apparently. I'll post updates as I get into them but wanted to share my experience as I've heard Calani is wonderful. Cheers.

I did the same thing and placed a big order directly from Calani. I got a puck of Gentleman scent from Royalshave and I was hooked. Yes, it's a much better deal to order in bulk directly from Calani. Calani soap is in my top five. My favorites are Gentleman, Earl Grey, Malabar, and Dubai.

Ben

Wonderful soaps. I shaved with Oriental Plum this morning and had a fantastic shave. Easily in my top 10 and possibly in my top five soaps.

I finished a puck recently...classic havana. my favorite scent, probably my favorite soap.

Yes, Catherin is a very pleasant woman and her soaps are outstanding. I like Simply Soap and Bay Rum most.

Top Bottom