What's new

Cal Ripkin Challenges - 2,632 in a Row (The hardest challenge in B&B)

The world has changed during the last couple of months. This challenge seems trivial now. Things are good here.

1584527912455.png

I’m still shaving every day.
Trivial huh? Is that a good or bad thing? Where do you place meaning now?
I still find interacting with others meaningful especially if we share an odd/unique commonality. I’m not much into setting goals or consistency,,, honestly I never have been. I have always enjoyed being with other quiet souls like yourself. So here I am. It’s not a challenge it’s a opportunity to befriend and share myself with others.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I’m still shaving every day.
Trivial huh? Is that a good or bad thing? Where do you place meaning now?

I think routine helps set some semblance of normalcy in these strange waters. I still look forward to my daily shave. My shave time has changes as I'm working from home, so I usually shower and shave over the noon hour.

Be smart, take it easy, this too shall pass.

Had a superb shave today.
B&M FERN
PolSilver blade
And my daughter was reading to me during. I liked it so much I may do the same tomorrow. I’ll change up the soap thou.

I got a little cut on my lip and I laughed cause I thought, “if that’s what it takes. Crap!”
I’d hate to have em be my favorite blade seeing they are... what they are. Expensive and all.

I started the second edge of the Astra SP blade after 80 shaves. There isn't much difference between old and new. It may be a "forever blade."

1585507289506.png

I’m still “in it to win it”. Sorry for the silly phrase lol.
My allergies are in full force this past week and only Benadryl works for me anymore. So I like my naps. My family here is doing well adjusting. It’s not a huge adjustment for us honestly. I cook everyday anyway and we’re not the most social people in the world.

Just noticed this thread. Cal Ripkin didn't play every day of the year. He played only on those days when there was a baseball game scheduled. My personal goal is to shave every day of the year, period. So far I have logged 814 consecutive days without missing a shave.

Just noticed this thread. Cal Ripkin didn't play every day of the year. He played only on those days when there was a baseball game scheduled. My personal goal is to shave every day of the year, period. So far I have logged 814 consecutive days without missing a shave.
I have to be game ready every day so it’s the same. 😝

Top Bottom