What's new

Caffeine Clips: Show off your tea/coffee acquisitions ~ September/October 2009

No pics but I just received my latest tea order. It was my first order from Netsurfr's new site. I highly recommend it.

I am now the proud owner of a tong of 2009 7542. This will be laid down to commemorate the birth of my first (and hopefully only) child this year. I also got a test cake of 7542 so I can monitor the aging process.

Also in this order:

6 x 2008 Xiaguan FT Jia Ji tuos (tube plus one)
Bing of 2009 Mu Ye Chun "Early Spring"

I'm already plotting my next order :)

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
No pics but I just received my latest tea order. It was my first order from Netsurfr's new site. I highly recommend it.

I am now the proud owner of a tong of 2009 7542. This will be laid down to commemorate the birth of my first (and hopefully only) child this year. I also got a test cake of 7542 so I can monitor the aging process.

Also in this order:

6 x 2008 Xiaguan FT Jia Ji tuos (tube plus one)
Bing of 2009 Mu Ye Chun "Early Spring"

Now that's a nice score, and a good idea. You should get him a bottle of first growth Bordeaux to open on his 21st b'day, too.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd

I'll do you one better- not only do I have my next order planned (can't tell you what it is, because Steve will mail it to me even before I come up with the money), I'm busy working on my second and third order. The second order is mentally finalized, and the third order is 90% set. :biggrin:

Dont waste your money on those silly beaded and baubled knives and picks from China. Just run on down to your neighborhood Home Depot and get one of these. A Stanley Scratch Tool, very heavy weight quality construction. This thing aint gonna break or bend. About $7.00 well spent. This scratch tool makes even the infamous Xiaguan cakes re-coil in shame.
View attachment 72097

View attachment 72098

Top Bottom