What's new

Caffeine Clips: Show off your tea/coffee acquisitions- November

Sure, give it another go manana.

How long were you steeping it?

Pulled the pot out of the fridge for a 4th infusion and this one tastes great. I didn't do anything different aside from the leaves having been slightly frozen. Maybe that caused it to steep less?

uh oh.. I just did the math and I have about a years worth of pu-erh and I just started.

uh oh.. I just did the math and I have about a years worth of pu-erh and I just started.

Drink faster! :lol:

I have been, there seems to be a lot to learn though. I'm sure I'll pick up everything I need pretty quickly. I really wish there was a book about it, there's a book on everything else. Maybe I'll stop by the local book store and see if I can find something. Even if I can't I know you're right, it's all here on the forum. I'm just such a book person...

Yeah, somebody needs to write a book titled, Puerh (for) Dummies - and some Sheng for the rest of us!

Drink faster! :lol:

Yeah, somebody needs to write a book titled, Puerh (for) Dummies - and some Sheng for the rest of us!

:lol::lol: I've been trying to drink a little more then usual but I also have about 4 lbs of loose tea of various types to drink too. I think I'm in trouble. :lol::lol: What is the best way to store pu-erh if it might be sitting around for a while?

+1 on storage in the wrapper. You can put it in brown sacks or a cardboard box. The key is the location where you store it; you don't want it to get to humid or too dry if possible. Also, maintain temperature in a normal range.

Top Bottom