What's new

Caffeine Clips: Show off your tea/coffee acquisitions- December, 2008

14g for a total of 12fl oz. (two cups)

More or less to taste, but that's about right.

I notice the swiss gold filter. You won't want to pour all of the water at once. Pour, let it bloom, and allow for some dwell-time to start the extraction before running all of that water through. The SG filter doesn't slow flow as much as paper.

There are lots of different pourover techniques to try.

From Pu erh shop delivered in 24 hours!

My HUGE 5 ounce Yixing and Leaping Carp cup.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Its well made and the lid is snug, it pours well, Its a step up from the Ebay 10.00 pots for sure. I was so impressed with the Pu erh shop service I ordered another one.:001_smile

Its well made and the lid is snug, it pours well, Its a step up from the Ebay 10.00 pots for sure. I was so impressed with the Pu erh shop service I ordered another one.:001_smile

Oh the one your sending me? ...Thanks buddy!...:biggrin:

Nice pot Jim...I think I need a bigger pot to. I like the little 1 oz sippers but I'd like a cup of tea at times too.

JBhoren's Early xmas treat arrived today. 5lbs of green beans from Sweet Maria's. Thanks again for the awesome generosity you sir are a gent!

El Salvador Orange Bourbon Cultivar
Guatemala Oriente Dry-Process
Costa Rica RIP Red Honey
Java Kajumas Curah Tatal
Yemen Mokha San'ani
Yemen Mokha Isma'ili
Yemen Mokha Shirasi
India Baba Budan Mandelkhan Estate
India Anohki
Sulawesi Torajaland

proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It's a boy!

Didn't know how long the crazyglued dragon egg would hold up, so I arranged for a backup larger yixing. This came today. It's almost 280ml, and the pour is on the slow side. Not a good combination, I know, but the lid fits perfectly, something tha drives me nuts when it doesn't. It should fill the gap between the <150's and the >350's. Maiden voyage later today.

It's a boy!

Didn't know how long the crazyglued dragon egg would hold up, so I arranged for a backup larger yixing. This came today. It's almost 280ml, and the pour is on the slow side. Not a good combination, I know, but the lid fits perfectly, something tha drives me nuts when it doesn't. It should fill the gap between the <150's and the >350's. Maiden voyage later today.

Very Nice Ouch, how did she do?

It's a boy!

Get out the drill. You can make it pour faster.

It's a boy!

Where did you get this from? How was the maiden voyage?

Top Bottom