What's new

Caffeine Clips: Show off your tea/coffee acquisitions- December, 2008

2 Has Bean Branded Cups

2 bags of Kenyan Gethumbwini, one AA lot and one peaberry.

The best part is I have just won, in conjunction with coffee forums uk, [sorry if mentioning another site is frowned upon] a 250g bag of roasted beans every month for a year. Shocked stunned and excited. Its all good!

Thanks to R-james (and congrats, lucky bugger), i've gone for one of his recommendation of:

x1 Has bean 4 Bean blend

Gonna give it a go

Also got the "Christmas Espresso Blend 2008"

I've wanted something christmassy, was hoping for Beer but couldn't find anything =( so Coffee is the next best thing =D

I am indeed, not got the best of grinders but it works a charm for me, as I've only just started so start at the bottom and work my way up.

and as an edit, i'll post anyway, congrats you lucky bugger, coffee for a year can't be bad.

Gethumbwini Peaberry and AA Lot
A hasbean Latte cup and Espresso Cup

The 2 smaller bags are 50g of each coffee green for my cupping notes. I may attempt to roast them after the cupping session too. Steve sent these free as he is a really generous guy.

proxy.php

proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I guess this would have to be considered a negative acquisition. I broke the dragon egg in the upper right of this picture today. It was a bit big at 250ml, but it was my favorite pot.
The viewing will be held Wed. from 4-7PM.
attachment.php

Received my puerh samples from netsurfr's first sample offering today. Looking forward to trying one of them out tomorrow! :tongue_sm

I guess this would have to be considered a negative acquisition. I broke the dragon egg in the upper right of this picture today. It was a bit big at 250ml, but it was my favorite pot.
The viewing will be held Wed. from 4-7PM.
attachment.php

What are you going to replace it with?

I'll put up a picture later

all from the pu-erh shop

2000 Mini Pu-erh Tea Brick
2006 Xiaguan Mini Tuocha
2008 Youle Bamboo Leaf Wrapped Tea (this one is so pretty I almost don't want to open it)
2004 Nanjian Phoenix Superior Grade Yunnan Tuocha
2005 Big Green Tuocha
2006 Qinyin Pu-erh Tuocha
2008 Plum Blossom Mini Biscuit

also picked up this strainer, anyone who doesn't have this or something like it should get one of these

http://www.puerhshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39&products_id=266

1st free competition bag

El Salvador la Ilusion Cup Of Excellence. I coffee I was reluctant to pay 15 quid a bag for, but now that I've tasted it for free I might consider a re-purchase it is superb with the right amount of acid bite.

Nice one Jim! I will have to get me over to the US to try ristretto out. That would be an expensive cup of coffee for me!!

Yes its quite nice indeed, you must try it.What makes it even more so is this was a gift!

That's a few nice looking bags of Coffee Jim, Enjoy!!!

I arrived home to fine a box with two wonderful smelling coffee's in it.
Some Sumatra and some Brazil Jacu Bird Coffee from Scotto. Thank you so very much sir....Gotta go now, coffee grinders whating...:biggrin:

proxy.php

Top Bottom