What's new

Café Acquisition Thread

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
My wife bought me a Keurig for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, along with an assortment of Wal-Mart brand cups. I've since bought more varieties. I really like it. I'm not a coffee connoisseur, so I find both the grounds and the brewing method perfectly acceptable. The convenience is wonderful.

My wife bought me a Keurig for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, along with an assortment of Wal-Mart brand cups. I've since bought more varieties. I really like it. I'm not a coffee connoisseur, so I find both the grounds and the brewing method perfectly acceptable. The convenience is wonderful.

Drink what you like!

I was just thinking I don’t have enough subscriptions in my life 🤣😂. Actually looking forward to checking it out.
037427CA-BEF9-432F-8475-EC8585CB7142.jpeg

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I’m about ready to place another order. You’ll have to let us know how that tea is

So far I've only tried the Eros, which is nicely different. The shipment of the tea from Market Hall Foods that I ordered on 10/21 spent a weird amount of time bouncing to different places (4 or 5 different cities and towns in Wyoming alone) before it finally arrived today. The teapot and cups were ordered on 10/22 and shipped from Hong Kong. They arrived today also. :blink:

The tea boxes were all bubble wrapped together inside a larger box. When I unwrapped the bubble wrap, the scent of spearmint from the Casablanca was pretty strong. I was a little afraid that it might of leeched to the other teas after spending so much time on their roadtrip. But it smells divine if your a mint fan, which I am. I'll let you know what I think of it when I actually drink some of it along with the others in the next few days. I also ordered in some tea tins from Arbor Teas to put them in, so hopefully the Casablanca will mind it's own business.

IMG_0451.jpeg

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
have you tried these yet?

I’m considering using the tea bags more than once. I’m drinking 2-3 cups a day!

I've tried them all a couple/three times. I still drink coffee in the morning and afternoon. The tea is my evening drink.

The Casablanca is very forward leaning on the mint to the point that you barely can taste the tea, which is a blend of black & green teas. That said, I really like it. If you like mint, you should really give it a try.

The Earl Grey French Blue is a really lovely version of a classic earl grey and I will definitely be buying it again.

The French Breakfast Tea was my least favorite of the bunch. While it's good, it lacked the wow factor of the others. I'm not sure it's worth the price compared to other, cheaper breakfast teas out there.

I haven't tried to reuse the tea bags, but I seep my tea weak, with one tea bag for 2 cups or two for 3 cups. I put the extra cups in a pre-warmed Yeti tumbler with a magslider lid keep it warm. :cuppa:

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I've tried them all a couple/three times. I still drink coffee in the morning and afternoon. The tea is my evening drink.

The Casablanca is very forward leaning on the mint to the point that you barely can taste the tea, which is a blend of black & green teas. That said, I really like it. If you like mint, you should really give it a try.

The Earl Grey French Blue is a really lovely version of a classic earl grey and I will definitely be buying it again.

The French Breakfast Tea was my least favorite of the bunch. While it's good, it lacked the wow factor of the others. I'm not sure it's worth the price compared to other, cheaper breakfast teas out there.

I haven't tried to reuse the tea bags, but I seep my tea weak, with one tea bag for 2 cups or two for 3 cups. I put the extra cups in a pre-warmed Yeti tumbler with a magslider lid keep it warm. :cuppa:
Sounds like my tea flavor profiles. I like mint so I gotta try the Casablanca for sure. I’m a fan of Earl Grey so I bet I’d like that.

Thanks for the feedback!

I just started to quit coffee, down to one cup in the morning,

Instead I am having teas, and bought a decen tea kettle model

been using it for a little over a week now, between black teas and puer teas I have.
So far so good, heats up fast, lift off the top and pop on the infused and when done pop off the infuser and can keep the kettle hot for multiple cups.
I have a sampling of puer teas to go thru and i may order a diff blend of black assam on next order just to try it out.

Top Bottom