What's new

Cade scent

So, this thread reminds me: I recently got the edt.

It smells NOTHING like the soap, balm, or long extinct splash.

Very sad indeed. Probably won’t wear this edt. It’s not great, plus it doesn’t last very long.
+1, Agree fully!
Was very dissapointed after I bought the edt...

Unless you go to the L’occitane plant and bribe your way to the remaining Cade AS stash, that memory will probably remain just that...
:ouch1:CADE
I just went to the L'Occitane site, and left a negative review. It really is a disappointing EDT. Shoot, $20-30 EDTs from Fine and Barrister & Mann perform better than the newest L'Occitane stuff.

Great, might do the same!
The edt has in my opinion a strange ”sweatlike” base, which the AS didn’t have and was as said earlier much truer to the soap scent.
The Cade preshave oil in current formula is really nice though, with a stromg Juniper/Cedar scent.

I love the smell of Cade and down to my last bottle. I will say I have found a damn near identical product at 1/4 the price. Honey bee gardens Sandalwood. It can be found at whole foods so you can try it out. It is very similar and my wife can't tell the difference at all. Amazing aftershave also. Will fill my Cade bottle when empty with the hbs Sandalwood going forward.

Just bought this on ebay. It smells closer to Cade Splash than the Cade EDT. :lol: Good find! Thanks!!!

Top Bottom