What's new

Cacharel Pour L'Homme French Shave Soap

Anyone hear of this stuff. I just traded for it, because it sounded really interesting. Ron has had such good things to say about other French soaps, I figured it was worth the risk here. Let me know if you've heard of or used this soap. thanks

Drew

I love Cacharel Pour Homme edt, I have to admit it can be hard to find sometimes, but I never thought there was a shaving soap from them. :001_huh:

Jeff

This shaving soap is amazing! Unbelievable scent (woodsy, definitely some lavender, very unique... reminds me of a "spa" type scent). The stuff lathers up like nobody's business and provides a shave on par, with any of the other high end soaps I have tried (AOS, DR Harris, Trumpers).

I have not been able to find it anywhere on-line. I happened to get mine in a trade. In any case, if you happen to find this somewhere, buy it early and buy it often... it is that good!

Drew

Hi-- I'm a noob (my first post). I had two bars of this stuff and loved the first one. Better than Tabac!. But I can't find it anywhere.

joglander, Welcome to B&B! Consider dropping a post into the Shave Clinic and Newbie Forum to introduce yourself.

BTW - Wow what an old thread to pull up. Come one shavegeeks do tell about this soap. It is now on my radar :drool:

Having an unused one, here is what they look like, comes in a nice metal tin too which I couldn't include as the flash and the camera reflected in it :blushing::.

joglander, Welcome to B&B! Consider dropping a post into the Shave Clinic and Newbie Forum to introduce yourself.

BTW - Wow what an old thread to pull up. Come one shavegeeks do tell about this soap. It is now on my radar :drool:

I am a shavegeek :w00t:

But I can't win a Wrisley or Yardley or Old Spice or ......

I got one of these tallow goodness after a lost one with metal dish a month ago. Like Drew said it smells and shaves like a dream :)

It's good stuff, I can second, but unfortunately no longer available. If you see it cheap, snap it up!

What an odd thread. Dormant for four years, then dormant for another two.

my thoughts extactly. . . i was reading "Wow what an old thread to pull up." before realizing that that post was from 2010.

I suppose there is no good reason not to dig up old threads every two years. Do a little revival work . . . why not? :wink2:

Top Bottom