What's new

C&S Frankincense & Myrrh

I am not sure you would enjoy it or not, but I think there are better and cheaper incense fragrances out there. I actually prefer tumulte AS over the C&S. It is not a bad fragrance, but it smells more soapy than many good incenses. Have you tried the Incenses by Comme des Garcons? that includes hinoki and 2 Man.

Please give me your thoughts on this fragrance?

........sounds like something I would enjoy.

I have a sample of it from Perfumed Court. Wore it yesterday.

I thought I'd like it more than I did. It was ok, but I guess I'm not crazy about the scent of Frankincense. It's very well-made & a quality product but I don't think I'll be wearing it again. It's also VERY strong -- I used 1 spray on my chest. I could still smell it when I woke up this morning.

Not my cup of tea. You might feel very differently about it. I recommend getting a sample before you buy. (Of course, you could always buy mine. :biggrin:)

A bit dry -- almost with bitter overtones from too much myrrh. It's fairly simple: I don't get much more than benzoin and myrrh.

I am not sure you would enjoy it or not, but I think there are better and cheaper incense fragrances out there. I actually prefer tumulte AS over the C&S. It is not a bad fragrance, but it smells more soapy than many good incenses. Have you tried the Incenses by Comme des Garcons? that includes hinoki and 2 Man.

It's funny how different people perceive scent in different ways. I have bottles of Tumulte, CdG 2 Man, CdG Avignon, CdG Kyoto, CdG Jaisalmer, and C&S Frankincense & Myrrh. The C&S is by far my favorite with Jaisalmer running a close second. I rarely wear the others as they just don't seem to excite me.

It's funny how different people perceive scent in different ways. I have bottles of Tumulte, CdG 2 Man, CdG Avignon, CdG Kyoto, CdG Jaisalmer, and C&S Frankincense & Myrrh. The C&S is by far my favorite with Jaisalmer running a close second. I rarely wear the others as they just don't seem to excite me.

Well, it is a good fragrance, I just do not like the combination of notes. I smell a citrus top and a strong lavender, which is not my favorite note. While the citrus disappears after a while, the lavender scent stays there accompanied by the incense. Also, the incense becomes more and more smoky as the scent progresses. There are good lavender fragrances, and there are excellent incense fragrances, but I am not too enthusiastic about them being together.:001_huh:

I liked it in the bottle, but had to go wash it off later at work. I was just too much. I did not like it. C&S is pretty good about offering samples if you want to go that route to test it out. Great company!

I liked it in the bottle, but had to go wash it off later at work. I was just too much. I did not like it. C&S is pretty good about offering samples if you want to go that route to test it out. Great company!

You may over applied cologne. A little goes a long way. I find Santa Maria Novella Potpourri similar but not the same. Earthy and natural.

Top Bottom