What's new

C.O. Bigelow Shave Cream

Excellent performer - the first cream I ever bought. I use the small tubes to gift with starter kits when I'm trying to convert friends. So far, it's 3-for-3 in conversion!

If you find you want just a touch of extra love with it, consider picking up a tube of Omega from one of our esteemed vendors. It's the Bigelow/Proraso formula with a touch of lanolin added. Same scent, classy tube, very old-school. Even SWMBO likes to see and smell it on the counter in the morning.

I bought a tube of this a while back wanting to try it out before committing to the great deal. This stuff is awesome. I add a few drops of glycerine for a slicker lather. Combine this with Proraso pre/post shave afterwards and it's a winner.

+1. After alum (rinse off), Proraso pre/post cream (fan it dry), and a splash of your favorite AS (Hey, why not Proraso splash?) your face will be COOL for HOURS.
Cheers!
I'm a recent convert to this stuff, it is excellent when the weather starts to get warm. slick rich lather that shaves nicely. myself, when I do a cold water rinse after I'm thru shaving my face feels like I'm pouring ice water on it (my arms get goose bumps) and it stays nice and cool for 30-40 mins after. can't wait to see how this stuff reacts with a followup of osage rub a/s. I imagine I'll get frostbite.

Top Bottom