What's new

C.O. Bigelow on sale!

I just picked up three 1.7 ounce tubes of COB shave cream for $10.83 out the door. The full size tubes of are not on sale.

I just picked up three 1.7 ounce tubes of COB shave cream for $10.83 out the door. The full size tubes of are not on sale.

i was just in there yesterday and all the c.o. bigelow stuff is on sale buy 2 get 1 free, full size tubes included... The smaller tubes are considered travel size and were on sale for buy 3 or more and every tube is $3.33 except the first which is $3.34. I picked up 7 smaller tubes in a plan to PIF them to some friends along with brushes so that if they don't actually like the cream, i don't feel like I wasted $50 in creams, just $20 max...

Bath and Body Works had it on their buy-two-get-one-free list. Plus, if you sign up to ebates, you'll get a kickback for entering the BBW site via the ebates site.

not that great of a deal... when they have their half of deals u can pick up 2 for $20 which turns out to $10. Just sign up for their newsletter u'll know when they are on. U can pick up a decent as along with the tube u wouldnt have to buy both.

Top Bottom