What's new

C&E Sweet Almond Oil Shaving Cream

Today I stopped by Crabtree & Evelyn and picked up a tub of "Sweet Almond Oil Shaving Cream" and a bottle of C&E Sienna Luxury Aftershave Balm.

The shave went fairly well. The cream smells great and provides lots of lubrication. However I found that my skin stayed really slippery after the razor pass. This made it quite difficult to get a grip and stretch the skin. Is it possilbe fore a cream to provide TOO much lubrication? I'll have to try it again and see if I have a similar result.

On the other hand the Sienna afterhave balm was absolutly wonderful. It smells incredible and leaves the face smooth with just a touch of a tingle.

I don't think it is possible for a cream to be too slippery. Try holding a damp towel or wash cloth to stretch the skin. This works for me when I run into this problem.

Jim Thompson said:
I don't think it is possible for a cream to be too slippery. Try holding a damp towel or wash cloth to stretch the skin. This works for me when I run into this problem.

I do the same thing and it works when I can't grip and pull the skin.

S

Sam

Ok, I gots to try this. Anybody who has a tub that they can get for the special price, Ill trade a once used tube of Trumpers Limes and a 5 pack of Gillette Silver blades

Sam

I'll take that trade. My local C&E is still selling the tubs of Sweet Almond Oil. I'm out of town for about a week but I can send it out when I return. PM me your address.

S

Sam

Richard, I got the Shave cream but dangit, I can not for the life find your scereen name, lol

Sam

Top Bottom