What's new

C&E Sienna

A friend of mine (whom I gifted an M-P brush, several blade packs, and a Feather TTO) was recently in Toronto to visit family for the holidays surprised me with a puck of C&E Sienna. I checked the review section and searched the forums but didn't see many comments on this soap. Anyone have any comments on this product as far as what to expect? I'm really looking forward to my shave tomorrow.

i personally like c&e Sienna alot. it smells nice, lathers very well, and moisturizes. on par with AoS soap, better than l'occitane soap. It is ranked #3 in my rotation after T&H and pre de provence. i hope you like it.

Great soap. I love the C&E products, and this is perhaps my favorite. The lather is exceptional, and for $8 for a triple-milled soap, the value can't be beat (I am referring to the refills, but even if you buy it in the wooden bowl, it is still cheaper than most others out there).
My wife surprised me with a puck of this for Christmas, and I love it.

C&E Sienna is terrific. You received a great gift. Nice scent (not strong and doesn't linger), lathers well, and gives a great shave.

C&E Sienna was my first soap and I liked it a lot. Had a great scent, and I was surprised to find it lathered a lot easier than I expected as a former cream guy. Now that I have discovered Pre de Provence, Provence Sante, Gold-Dachs, and Mitchell Woolfat, I don't really use the Sienna soap anymore, but it's still a quality soap and I still prefer the Sienna scent to any of the aforementioned.

Seems this is a popular soap for those who have tried it. Looks like I'm in for a treat!

Top Bottom