What's new

C&E Moroccan Myrrh substitute?

Hi all,

Been clearing out my shaving gear and came across a half used wooden bowl of Crabtree and Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh from at least 6 years ago. Decided to test it out with a PAA Atomic Rocket and it still produces a great lather and scent.

I went online to order some more only to find that it’s been discontinued by C&E, dammit!

Is there anything currently in production that would be even remotely like this in terms of lather and scent?

Thanks,

R

Sadly that stuff has been gone for a while. I used it about 12 years ago when it was called Nomad. I should have bought every puck in the store because they were on clearance. I never tried the newer versions. They used to be obtainable but prices are getting crazy on eBay. Oh and I can’t really suggest anything that’s close, though my choice for something in the same general realm with similar performance would be Pre De Provence #63.

Last edited:
Sadly, the C&E that sold shave soaps is no more. I still have some tubes of Shave Cream (Sandalwood & SAO) and a puck of Nomad in use.

marty

There are plenty of spicy scents like PdP 63, but I haven't found anything even remotely close to Nomad/Moroccan Myrrh

Top Bottom