What's new

C&E Almond

The C&E website no longer has the tubs on sale, they are listed back at full price. What do you suppose that means? To my mind they either decided not to discontinue the tubs or we flooded them with orders and they saw that they need not cut the price to move the remaining product.
Cheers,
Jeff

jmhAZ said:
The C&E website no longer has the tubs on sale, they are listed back at full price. What do you suppose that means? To my mind they either decided not to discontinue the tubs or we flooded them with orders and they saw that they need not cut the price to move the remaining product.
Cheers,
Jeff

As I posted earlier this week...

Thank you for your inquiry.

They have retired the Almond Shave Cream in the Tub. We will still
carry the shave cream in the tube. We still have some available here
if
you would like to order some. We have it on sale for $17.50.

If there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know
and
we will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Pamela Ricci
Customer Service Department
Crabtree & Evelyn
P.O. Box 167
102 Peake Brook Road
Woodstock, CT 06281
(860) 928-2761 Ext. 3515
(800) 272-2873 Ext. 3515
www.crabtree-evelyn.com

Randy

This has been a funny ongoing saga. Pretty soon we'll be trading this on the black market and in back alleys.

"Pssssssssssssst. I got some C&E Sweet Almond Oil, check it out buddy."

jduffy said:
This has been a funny ongoing saga. Pretty soon we'll be trading this on the black market and in back alleys.

"Pssssssssssssst. I got some C&E Sweet Almond Oil, check it out buddy."

Which is exactly why I have a fridge-full of the stuff! I'll have to start wearing a trench coat and hanging around outside C&E stores.

It appears they pulled it out of the sale bin because it has been further marked down. Web price now $12.50. I would think this would be enough of an inducement to move the remaining stock.
cheers,
Jeff

Top Bottom