What's new

C&E Almond Shaving Cream

Straight from the company:

Thank you for your inquiry.

They have retired the Almond Shave Cream in the Tub. We will still
carry the shave cream in the tube.
We still have some available here
if you would like to order some. We have it on sale for $17.50.

If there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know
and
we will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Pamela Ricci
Customer Service Department
Crabtree & Evelyn
P.O. Box 167
102 Peake Brook Road
Woodstock, CT 06281
(860) 928-2761 Ext. 3515
(800) 272-2873 Ext. 3515
www.crabtree-evelyn.com

Randy

bigdee..

check out this link on ebay. I have personally used this vendor multiple times and can't say enough great about them. Prompt shipping, excellent communication and new in box items. You can't beat it.

click here

If you go to either TJ Maxx or Marshalls you can get it for $7.50 a tub. SOme years back I purchased C & E Sandalwood sahve cream in the tub at the above mentioned stores for $5.99!:smile:

Justso said:
bigdee..

check out this link on ebay. I have personally used this vendor multiple times and can't say enough great about them. Prompt shipping, excellent communication and new in box items. You can't beat it.

click here
That is $24.75 shipped?? I can get it for $25 from C&E.

bladerunner said:
If you go to either TJ Maxx or Marshalls you can get it for $7.50 a tub. SOme years back I purchased C & E Sandalwood sahve cream in the tub at the above mentioned stores for $5.99!:smile:
:eek: I'll call them tommorow.

Is the C&E shave cream available at all stores or is it just a select few?

I just called my local store and they have not gotten any in for "awhile".

So before you go to TJ Maxx you might want to call first.

Damn!:mad:

I keep hearing all things about the C&E Sweet Almond Oil and is it being discoontinued or not.

It's one of my favorites. The last information I had heard was they were retiring the OLD packaging tubs of cream (in the plastic). Seems silly that they would discontinue the new fancy glass jars when the rest of the range is packaged the same.:frown:

I stopped by the C&E retail store in Richmond, VA and while the Sweet Almond Oil was not marked down and the kind saleslady said it wasn't on sale, I still decided to purchase a glass tub of it for $25.

When she rang up the sale, however, it came back as %50 off - $12.50, which I think is a very reasonable price. She looked surprized, but I told her the story of the repackaging and such.

Ironically, you can get a cake of this for only five dollars, but it does not come in the wooden bowl option - only a small cake for the discontinued C&E porcelin shaving vessel (go figure, eh?)

I really like this scent. It is floral in the sense of a bouquet and not any particular, single flower scent. It will go well with any colognes that you have (like the Bouquets from Penhalligon's).

And the C&E small badger is an excellent brush and a great deal for $35. I started to get one, but my heart is set on a turnback for my travel bag.

-joedy

S

Sam

I am gonna check out the retail store here - if it is $12.50, Ill get some. I have heard good things and I do not have an almond or gourmand shave cream or soap in my arsenal

Sam

I forgot to mention (although the reference to the floral bouquet should allude to it), the Sweet Almond Oil from C&E is not a cherry-like scent that the T's offer.

-joedy

I went in to my local C&E to see if they had it on sale. They did, but the cheky buggers had marked up the original price to $28, so it was only $14 on sale.

I already have some and it will take me another 6 months to use that so I can't make up my mind whether to get another or not.

Incidentally, the sales lady said it was either being discontinued OR repackaged, she wasn't sure which!:rolleyes:

I'm not familiar with their products, what's a good add-on to bring the total up to $25 for free shipping? Maybe even something for SWMBO to ease the pain of my SCAD.

Thanks!
Mike

majkeli said:
I'm not familiar with their products, what's a good add-on to bring the total up to $25 for free shipping? Maybe even something for SWMBO to ease the pain of my SCAD.

Thanks!
Mike

Silly man, buy two tubs! Failing that, pickup a tube of Sienna.
Cheers,
Jeff

P.S. They will throw some free goodies in the box with your cream. You can gift them to SWMBO and take full credit. They really have thought of everything at C&E.

Top Bottom