What's new

C&E Almond Oil Discontinued?

Well here is the response I got a few minutes ago. I ordered my first pot of the Almond a few days ago after hearing all the reviews online. I will see if I get it.

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have just spoken to the Product Development Department and they said the Almond Oil Shave Cream in the pot and the refill are being retired. I do have some good news that they will continue to carry the Almond Oil Shave Cream in the Tube.

I hope this helps. I have taken your name and forwarded it on to our Marketing Department to let them know that you would like to see it stay. We have had alot of responses and have forwarded them all on to them. I hope you will enjoy the shave cream in the tube as much as you did the shave cream in the pot. Have you ever tried the Nomad, Sienna or Sandalwood? They are all the same formula just a different fragrance.

If there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Pamela Ricci
Customer Service Department
Crabtree & Evelyn
P.O. Box 167
102 Peake Brook Road
Woodstock, CT 06281
(860) 928-2761 Ext. 3515
(800) 272-2873 Ext. 3515
www.crabtree-evelyn.com

Left Hand: "Hey, what are you doing over there, Right Hand?"

Right Hand: "It's none of your business, you meddler!"

Left Hand: "But we work for the same company--in fact, we are the same person!!!"

Right Hand: "Not important--what's important is that we discontinue this shave cream. . .(winks slyly). . .or not!"

Cue eerie music.

mrob said:
Left Hand: "Hey, what are you doing over there, Right Hand?"

Right Hand: "It's none of your business, you meddler!"

Left Hand: "But we work for the same company--in fact, we are the same person!!!"

Right Hand: "Not important--what's important is that we discontinue this shave cream. . .(winks slyly). . .or not!"

Cue eerie music.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

keep your glass jars...that way you can empty the tubes into them when you go to refill them..the glass jars are just too classy

Hey, at least she said the right things

I have taken your name and forwarded it on to our Marketing Department to let them know that you would like to see it stay. We have had alot of responses and have forwarded them all on to them.

Will hammering them with email constitute a petition of sorts?

Darren

Top Bottom