What's new

Buying razors

I wasn’t sure where to post this at. But I’ve been checking out stuff from this dapperstudiocc on Etsy and they have some nice stuff. I was wondering if anyone has bought stuff from them before and what their experience was? Was it a good experience? I haven’t bought stuff off of Etsy let alone that person. So I was just kind of curious on peoples thoughts. It is much appreciated.

Nice thanks guys I’ve just been curious about it for a little while now because I’ve seen some nice razors on there too. And the prices don’t seem super bad. And I’ll have to check out those other ones too and see what they have also.

I buy a TON of stuff from Etsy. Most people there are small business owners who really care about loyal customers and word of mouth. Much better experience than Ebay/Amazon if you ask me.

Just be careful and use common sense. If a store is brand new, has zero reviews, or the deal is just too good... you better think twice before buying.

I buy a TON of stuff from Etsy. Most people there are small business owners who really care about loyal customers and word of mouth. Much better experience than Ebay/Amazon if you ask me.

Just be careful and use common sense. If a store is brand new, has zero reviews, or the deal is just too good... you better think twice before buying.
Yeah Etsy just hasn’t been something I had tried before and was curious what people though about it. And I know people sell a lot of nice vintage razors on there. Which has been something I’ve been kinda getting into lately. The one seller as far as I know has a lot of good reviews. And just wasn’t sure if anyone in here had dealt with them. So I figured I’d just ask people what they though. Maybe if there’s still anything good I might get something then.

Top Bottom