What's new

Buying a custom brush from SuperiorBrushes . . .?

Hello everyone!

I recently sent in a custom brush order to SuperiorBrushes. According to the website:

For a custom made brush, please fill out all information in the following form, or email us at [email protected] and include the information below. Once received by us, your order will be confirmed via email along with the price of the brush. After all details are finalized, production of the brush will begin.

However, when you fill out the form and press the "Submit Form" button, it creates a blank email form that is sent to (has the "To" blank filled in with) [email protected]. I copied the information that I entered in the form onto the email and sent it to orders@ . . . This was on the 16th at 11:43 p.m. Unfortunately, I have yet to receive any kind of an email back. Yes, I realize that Matt & Randy are very busy men, but I'm wondering if maybe I should have sent that order in to admin@ . . .? Or does it normally take a while for them to get back to you?

Thanks everyone!
~Tim :confused1

Tim you have a PM.

First, Thank you to everyone who has been visiting our website and purchasing brushes lately. Apperantly we are having some problems with our custom order page, so anyone wanting to place an order or has questions please email me directly at [email protected] so that I can help you. I am working on some changes to the site that will hopefully fix the current issues. However, it might take a few days due to my low CPU IQ. :sod:

medicwood said:
Tim you have a PM.

First, Thank you to everyone who has been visiting our website and purchasing brushes lately. Apperantly we are having some problems with our custom order page, so anyone wanting to place an order or has questions please email me directly at [email protected] so that I can help you. I am working on some changes to the site that will hopefully fix the current issues. However, it might take a few days due to my low CPU IQ. :sod:

If you need any help PM me. I program for a living.

Top Bottom