What's new

Buy one, get one FREE!

Guys, we have a limited number of lather bowls that we are clearing out as we reconfigure the colors that are available in each one of the three new collections. Here is where the buy one, get one comes in:

First, I want to keep this limited only to those active here on B&B. So don't go out there and put it on the internet or anything. :biggrin1: There is no code or any mention on social media of it. Here is what I have come up with:

Buy one lather bowl for just $14.95. (Normal price is $30.95.) Then send an email to us identifying what you want for FREE. You can choose either a full size tub of soap, a full size cream, a full size balm, full size aftershave, or either of the sample packs. Yes, seriously. This is only for the lather bowls that are $14.95 and there are just a few left of them in different colors right here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

So the sequence is:

1. Place your order for a $14.95 lather bowl
2. Send an email to us identifying which order you placed and what free item you would like that I have mentioned up above.
3. Email address is: [email protected]

Please understand that this is only good for the quantity of bowls we have at this low price.

This is the first and probably only time we have done such a thing. Mainly it is to get our store reconfigured with each of the three lather bowl collections having unique colors. There will be three colors offered for each of the collections, so a total of nine colors. Right now it is confusing since you can get Rawhide in two collections, Cobalt the same, Gunmetal the same, etc.

~ The Captain

Last edited:
Great opportunity for your fans to experience not one but two products from the range!

Being in GRUME and international (in Asia) delivery does pose additional challenges for me, but the bowls are already gorgeous, it'll be interesting to see how the newer iteration will look.

Ive had a bowl for 5 years now, you guys will not be disappointed with them! Very good and generous deal from the captain, thank you. If I didnt have one I would be taking you up on your offer.

Larry

For those who have both the Classic bowl and the Seaworthy bowl, can you tell me which you prefer and why? It appears the only difference is that the bottom of the Seaworthy bowl flares out where the Classic bowl tapers in slightly at the bottom. I'm getting tempted!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
For those who have both the Classic bowl and the Seaworthy bowl, can you tell me which you prefer and why? It appears the only difference is that the bottom of the Seaworthy bowl flares out where the Classic bowl tapers in slightly at the bottom. I'm getting tempted!
Just get one of each. Problem solved.

PXL_20210514_194314445.jpg

Love it. Really like how the top seems designed to contain the lather. My Fine bowl doesn't have this and lather comes out too easily. Can't wait to try it tomorrow.

Top Bottom