What's new

Buy one, get one FREE!

It's gonna be a coming of age gift for my son as part of his first shave setup when he turns 13. Thanks, Scott, You rock.

Wow ! Shaving at 13 . . .
I don't think I was really shaving daily until I joined the military where I had to daily (or else).

Got my new bowl and Bay Rum soap and some nice samples to boot ;)
Thanks Scott ! ! !

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Amazing generosity. And the products are top notch. Unreal ...

Thank you, Captain's Choice.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
8FEF987A-0031-400B-B75B-5CFBC550BBA3.jpeg
401FCFB6-8AB6-49A4-922B-6799F98AC70B.jpeg
6296CA65-B350-46D0-9F3B-7C347EA0EDCF.jpeg

My Captain’s Choice Sandstorm Lather Bowl turned up today with my free Nor’Easter Soap and a few free samples. It toured the USA before it landed out here in Australia. Thanks Scott, it is a good looking lather bowl and the soap smells fantastic.

@South Dakota Guy, @SterFry, @Peterv1 I have a deal for you three. Since you missed the sale let me extend that price to you three alone. Buy one other item in our store at the normal price. Then choose one of our lather bowls and I will honor that sale price of $14.95 for you.

Jot me a PM here if any questions and am glad to do it!

~ The Captain
Thank you! Captain you are the best!

@South Dakota Guy, @SterFry, @Peterv1 I have a deal for you three. Since you missed the sale let me extend that price to you three alone. Buy one other item in our store at the normal price. Then choose one of our lather bowls and I will honor that sale price of $14.95 for you.

~ The Captain
@Captain Pre-Capsize that is amazing! Thanks for running Captain’s Choice as a business that stands for quality products and exceptional customer service.

~ The Captain
Awesome! Will get to it right away Thanks capitan

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

~ The Captain
You are a Gent my friend. I think we have the same Business Manager.

~ The Captain
Thanks you. Generous as always

Needed a new nice bowl anyway went with the cobalt and the Land Ho cream
Thx captain
Nice! I went with the Abaco Seaworthy bowl and the Venture soap and aftershave. I have had my eye on both for a while. I have been using a lot of different soaps these past many months and recently I have been rediscovering my CC soaps, Lime and Nor'Easter. I have found that the CC products don't cause me the post shave irritation that I have been experiencing with other soaps from Stirling, PAA and Murphy and McNeil. Also the lather quality of CC soaps is even better than I experienced before as I continue to improve my lather making skills. I hope this continues with Venture as I am planning on using it to replace my Stirling Executive Man.

Nice! I went with the Abaco Seaworthy bowl and the Venture soap and aftershave. I have had my eye on both for a while. I have been using a lot of different soaps these past many months and recently I have been rediscovering my CC soaps, Lime and Nor'Easter. I have found that the CC products don't cause me the post shave irritation that I have been experiencing with other soaps from Stirling, PAA and Murphy and McNeil. Also the lather quality of CC soaps is even better than I experienced before as I continue to improve my lather making skills. I hope this continues with Venture as I am planning on using it to replace my Stirling Executive Man.
Nice...never tried CC mainly because they are hard to come by here in Europe having the same post shave problem with some soaps/creams so I'm giving the captain a try...bought dozens of soaps but only a handful are really working out for me, if I like it I might have a look at the aftershaves as well

Top Bottom