What's new

Buy direct from Manufacturer

Hello Gentlemen.

I was wondering if it is possible to buy bulk blades (100-200 packs) directly from the manufacturer? Could you buy GSB from gillette or Feathers from Feather in Japan?

Has anyone tried?

Thank you

No, it is not possible, surely not is such small quantities. Before going retail the product pass through several steps, often involving quantities in the range of tens of thousands. Furthermore the distributors have the right of exclusive for a determined country.
Think about the awkward terms of Connaught Shaving. They can't sell Feather products outside Great Britain.

Last edited:
No, it is not possible, surely not is such small quantities. Before going retail the product pass through several steps, often involving quantities in the range of tens of thousands. Furthermore the distributors have the right of exclusive for a determined country.
Think about the awkward terms of Connaught Shaving. They can't sell Feather products outside Great Britain.
Ah.. I see. Thank you for that. I wasn't sure how their distribution worked. Gillette's website is kinda crap! Doesn't even make mention of the DE blades they make..

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Most blades have 100 packs at retail so that’s not even scratching the surface if bulk purchases.

Reactions: KJI

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Most blades have 100 packs at retail so that’s not even scratching the surface if bulk purchases.
True. You'd be talking pallets of them before the factory would even get interested in dealing with an individual. Then you've got import crap and all that.

There is a time and place to cut out the middleman. DE blades is not one of them.

Hello Gentlemen.

I was wondering if it is possible to buy bulk blades (100-200 packs) directly from the manufacturer? Could you buy GSB from gillette or Feathers from Feather in Japan?

Has anyone tried?

Thank you

I’ve just brought 200 Feather blades for £38.70 free post and first customer order discount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How? Do you order directly from their website?

From here, originally I brought a 10 pack off eBay from them.

Discount code was welcome10

The cheapest way to buy DE blades is directly from someone from Africa, Asia ( Russia) and Eastern Europe . That's how I bought my Polsilver SI blades around 1 year before they vanish from the mass market. The guys selling the Wizamet Iridium blades are probably making at least 200-300% profit from those blades. The problem is that very few people are willing to do such favors, because there's no profit/benifit for them and they see it as a waste of time.

From here, originally I brought a 10 pack off eBay from them.

Discount code was welcome10

Thank you. The link you posted is for labarbiera . Are they a official Feather distributor?

Thank you. The link you posted is for labarbiera . Are they a official Feather distributor?

Good question, I wouldn’t know how to find out if a seller is officially a distributor. I can’t find any of Feather’s website.

Top Bottom