What's new

But it works all that matters right?

For a while I was using a apothecary cup for shaving filling the sink with hot water it and the brush. Shower then out and shave. But as I was cleaning the kitchen I had extra cafe au lait bowl ummmm I thought so the next day in it goes filled with hot water in the sink. The lather built up was brilliant! and warm looks great on the counter and a place to hold the razor also. Excuse the poor picture but brushes and the razors and the bowl.

You need to clean your Futur my friend!!:thumbup:

Is that a UV light you took that pic with? or is that the Auto White Balance choosing the wrong setting?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
For a while I was using a apothecary cup for shaving filling the sink with hot water it and the brush. Shower then out and shave. But as I was cleaning the kitchen I had extra cafe au lait bowl ummmm I thought so the next day in it goes filled with hot water in the sink. The lather built up was brilliant! and warm looks great on the counter and a place to hold the razor also. Excuse the poor picture but brushes and the razors and the bowl.
This is what I do- it is marvelous. Only problem is, now I NEED to buy a scuttle :001_smile

Top Bottom