What's new

Bunch of bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cj3bVDh.gif

Somehow I don't believe you. You're an antagonist and an interloper. If there's any chance you're telling the truth, you could have sought help here a long time ago. People collect razors here but it's odd to keep buying razors because the last one gave you a misserable shave. You could've gone back to carts after one or two DE razors. Amassing a collection of sh*t you don't like? Why? I'm not buyin it.

+1000. Hits the nail right on the head. Accurate assessment of the original post in every conceivable way. A troll's post. Instantly recognizable.

Sadly enough, I'm feeding the thread by posting myself! But its gotta be said.

I know a lot of people are going to be outraged at my very 1st post. I have tried every double edge safety razor under 125.00 dollars, every kind of shaving cream, soap, and brush in the last 7 years. I just received the leaf twig, heard all the hype so I buy it, I will say this Gillette don't have a damn thing to worry about!!! I have more razor burn, irratation and redness then I ever had from a Mach 3 or Fusion. I get a better shave, closer, smoother than I ever did with a DE. I know some people or right opposite. I spent more money buy razors, blades, soaps, creams, brushes in 7 years than if I would have just kept buying cartridges for the rest of my life. Now let's get to shaving like Granddaddy, yes he used soap in a mug, brush, and a real straight blade razor, until canned barbersol came a long, guess what he started using. Now my Daddy went from a DE razor to Gillette trac 2 when they hit the market and yes the good old Barbersol, that's what he used the rest of his life. Morning ritual BS, mine is get up pray for God to help me through the day safely and productivity, shave and hit the road, Not standing at the bathroom sink 45 minutes doing 4 to 5 passes with a razor and whipping up lather, then clean up a brush and soap and water that went everywhere. With all this said I'm done with DE razors and over priced soaps. Will be listing on Ebay. I hope everyone has a good day and great shave.
God Bless

Hilarious "bunch of bull", the guy has a sense of humour very funny, and I really enjoyed the new word he coined.

Irratation - An act of irrationality. (From the word irrational "Irra" and "tatation' meaning an act of)

The biggest question I have is "who is your Daddy and what does he do?"

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I fully intend to spend 45 minutes eating sauerkraut today. I am going to make a mess. I imagine I will spend more money on sauerkraut today than I have over the past seven years. After that I will be listing my leftover sauerkraut on Ebay, but definitely not on the BST here. I hope everyone has a good day and tucks into a bowl or two of kraut.

God bless

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Outraged? Nope, I could care less what you use.
Grow a beard, shave with a multi razor, wax you face, use your wife's leg razor.
What ever, it's your face, money and time. Glad it only took you 7 years to work it out......

Still waiting on that leaf twig showing up on fleebay....
But humor aside going for the latest longest thread in bb history ranting...
I need some serious drinking and a bad month to get that kind of proza but then it is likely that my dyslexic keyboard and bad finger control not to mention double sight hamper the message so funny in my head.

So all have a wonderful sunny day and enjoy it

Attachments

• 4B2D882C-4855-4D21-86D5-DEAD65852759.jpeg
    4B2D882C-4855-4D21-86D5-DEAD65852759.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 20
You know what? I really dislike eating liver. Can't stand the stuff. I've been eating it every day now for six years. Hate it.

I'm going to give it just one more year. I'm going to eat liver another 365 times, and if I don't like it by then, that's it.

I'll go back to eating something I like and I'll go on the Liver Lover's sub on reddit and tell them they are full of it.

So there!

I’m 48 and only now going from cartridges to SE / DE shaving; I’ve spent several hours now researching every type of razor, blade, creams, soaps, brushes, lotions... I’m deep in the rabbit hole. My mornings were so simple with my Mach 3... my wife thinks I’m crazy.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I have tried every double edge safety razor under 125.00 dollars, every kind of shaving cream, soap, and brush in the last 7 years.
I call BS, unless you spend your Wednesdays looking for the elusive $15 Marshall Mühle that you have used EVERY DE on the planet under $125.
That is probably your problem anyway, you are just too cheap to get yourself a decent $1,000 14 karat gold plated tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom