What's new

Bumps under lip?

im new to SR, and DE

I’ve been shaving more often to learn and improve new skill set, try new soft and hard ware, but mostly it has become so much more a pleasure able experience!

96% of shave is SR, with final 4% for touch ups with DE on stubborn areas until my SR skills improve

I recently raised some bumps/ rough area under lower lip that now gets irritated, and now getting ocassional weeper when shaving?!?!

Any suggestions?

im new to SR, and DE

I’ve been shaving more often to learn and improve new skill set, try new soft and hard ware, but mostly it has become so much more a pleasure able experience!

96% of shave is SR, with final 4% for touch ups with DE on stubborn areas until my SR skills improve

I recently raised some bumps/ rough area under lower lip that now gets irritated, and now getting ocassional weeper when shaving?!?!

Any suggestions?

I used to get “paprika “ spots there and still occasionally get a stray. You’re probably too aggressive there and shaving with too steep an angle. There’s lots of continuously changing topography there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My technique is to take the razor body in one hand and the tip in the other in order to have more control in those areas. Apply some Neosporin and watch for any infections.

Top Bottom