What's new

FS Bulldog set, 2 sets #77 RFB Importe d'angleterre, 7 O'Clock set

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to let a couple of my acquisition go. As much as I love to own these sets I enjoy looking for them maybe even more.

Please look at the pictures of the razors for all the details. Please pm me if want to get additional information.

All my offerings are in US dollar and shipped from Europe to the United States. This should also cover almost all address world wide. Payment based on PayPal family and friends please.

Gillette Bulldog set in real nice condition. Leather case is in good condition. Leather is not torn apart. Opens and closes as it should. Razor is replated in Rhodium in the past. One tooth is slightly bent. Great overall shine and plating, no cracks in the handle.
$ 225 shipped and insured for full amount.

Gillette #77 RFB Importe d'angleterre set in brown case. Straight teeth. This one is in slightly better overall condition to the green cased one.
$ 75 economy shipped

Gillette #77 RFB Importe d'angleterre set in green case. One tooth is slightly bend downwards. Handle comes apart. This should be fixable by crimping the handle.
$ 65 economy shipped

7 O'Clock (RFB) razor in metal case. Including one original blade just as mentioned on the thin. Straight teeth. One small crack in the handle.
$ 50 economy shipped

F8F91A1E-91ED-4143-97A2-D9DBBC369ECC.jpeg

@Northstonehill, Thanks nut none of these have been sold up till now.

Maybe dropping the prices will be helpful in finding a new home for the razors. Al the razors are offered including international shipping. Per razor (set) that's about $20 US worth. Within one shipping there's enough room to send multiple razors!

Under the same previous conditions:

$ 195 US for the Bulldog set
$ 70 US for the brown cased RFB set
$ 60 US for the green cased RFB set
$ 45 US for the 7 O'Clock set

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom