What's new

Bulk Tallow Soap find

I came across this deal by accident. Etsy member artisanal soap vendor clearing out very well aged Tallow based soaps for a song. 115+ g/puck - 6 pucks per order - for less cost than one good quality artisanal soap plus shipping.

The vendor's name there is IanSSoaps. The item is listed as "Ian S. Bulk Shaving Soap"

For the price I thought it worth a shot. Great value for students, etc...

"Ingredients: Tallow, Stearic Acid, Water, KOH, Coconut oil, Castor Oil, Olive oil NaOH, Orris Root Powder, Essential and fragrance oils"

Ian is a member of our very own Badger & Blade.

The "Garage" scent intrigues me, with the description saying "reminiscent of gun oil". As a good Southern gentleman and an avid hunter, the smell of gun oil is very familiar to me. Birchwood Casey makes a fabulous gun oil.

Last edited:
:laugh::thumbup: My BnB brothers. Seems no matter where on the web I turn, there is a BnB member… Thanks for the info cory!

Ian S - hat tip to you and your art!

Ian is a member of our very own Badger & Blade.

The "Garage" scent intrigues me, with the description saying "reminiscent of gun oil". As a good Southern gentleman and an avid hunter, the smell of gun oil is very familiar to me. Birchwood Casey makes a fabulous gun oil.

BTW - Ian's (SliceOfLife here at B&B) soaps are absolutely awesome. I love mine and highly recommend them.

Top Bottom