Bulk-packaged Schick?

Discussion in 'Single Edged Razors' started by jclynch90, Aug 12, 2019 at 8:02 PM.

Hi everyone,

Many of you may remember I'm a totally blind user whose relatively new on here. I was curious if anyone had ever heard of Schick SE industrial blades? I picked up 1000 SS blades for a steal on the Bay; I won't post link because of rules but searching should turn them up, there are still 2 cases for sale. These are housed in a cardboard container without dispensers, so they take up less space. Figured I'd see if you guys had heard of these plus mention in case injector-thusiasts were interested.

1. Industrial grade blades are usually not the same grade as for personal use, i.e., shaving.

2. Right, I was aware of that upon first looking at the listing. The seller says these are sharp blades that get 10-20 shaves out of them. Maybe you could take a look, I don't have pics but I'd like to know if these'd work.

3. I did look. I would not buy without definitive proof that the blades were shaving grade. Period.

4. I'd be interested in hearing how they shave, from someone not trying to sell them.