What are you in the real world?
A manager at a record store.

What is your favorite shave setup?
Head shave- every 48hrs
Prep: hot shower
Pre: coconut oil
Soap/cream: Proraso Red
Razor: Pre War Tech
Blade: I am still working my way through a pile of samples but I like red Personna and Nacet blades the most so far.
Post: Warm rinse (or a hot towel with peppermint oil if I feel like being “extra”), alum, cold rinse, Proraso Red Balm.
Beard Care: Any combination of Honest Amish and Luxurious Bastard balm/oil.

I love listening to free/spiritual jazz or ambient drones in the mornings/ while I shave.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Collecting vinyl

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I haven’t shaved my face in over 10 years, I wonder what it looks like under there? I joined the forum because I shaved my head after growing my hair for over 15 years and have fallen in love with the wet shaving hobby. I was going bald, I chose to be a bald man rather than a balding man. It was a little scary to take the chop but the change has been nothing but positive for me. Dare I say life changing? I feel so much better about myself and I’m integrating better grooming habits. The zen of shaving is something I look forward to every other day. I tried to shave every day but my skin is happier if I wait 48hrs, and I find the shave is more satisfying with more growth.

I love music. Almost all of it. Some of the more popular radio stuff misses my radar but working at a record store for the last decade has taught me to keep an open mind, and that there is a listener for EVERY type of music. Got any noisy jazz recommendations? I’m here for it.

I’m a trippy dude. But I understand that this is a rather conservative & gentlemanly space and I respect and appreciate the civil discourse. So I’ll leave my musings about cannabis and psychedelics at the door, but I can’t promise you won’t catch a whiff every once in a while. 😎

Thanks for having me!

23E45EDA-678A-4C70-B67C-CA2CDC99EAEE.jpeg

Top Bottom