What's new

Brut splash on

I picked up some Brut aftershave at Wal-Mart while getting groceries tonight. I'm excited to put it to work for tomorrow's shave.

There are a bunch of aftershaves I'd like to order online, but as I am just getting started, I am nabbing up the readily available ones locally. With the addition of the Brut tonight, I am up to four bottles now. I'll pick up Old Spice next week most likely.

I really like seeing these classics getting a lot of love on here.

I've used Original Old Spice before but its more through nostalgia because my grandfather used to wear it. I've collected a couple of the old shaving mugs etc but I rarely actually use the original scent.

The rest of the Old Spice range is more modern and pretty good, more tailored towards younger people. I really like the deodorants called "Timber" and "Citron" if you can pick them up somewhere. I just wish we got the Old Spice stuff in the UK that the US has, there is a huge range of stuff over there.

And most of US try to get the stuff you have over there.

And most of US try to get the stuff you have over there.

Always seems to be that way. In the UK we seem to get better quality stuff (like Old Spice in a glass bottle) whereas the US you always seem to get a bigger range of stuff.

In the UK we get a 3 or 4 of Old Spice aftershaves, a handful of varieties of shower gel/deo and thats about it. Even my favourite Timber is really hard to get in the UK and it doesnt even come in a shower gel, only deodorant.

M

Member 113878

When I went to London a few years ago, Nivea stuff was easily available.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
Just had a very nice shave with WK Fougere Parfaite and some Brut aftershave. No complaints. The WK soap is perhaps a bit more sophisticated, and the AF more ham-fisted, but an hour afterwards, the two seem to have found a happy medium.

Top Bottom