What's new

BRUT shaving foam!

I've been looking for this stuff forever. Standard aerosol shaving foam, but it is both rare and expensive. Does anyone know why?

I did find a wholesaler for it in Florida ($1.25 per can), but they require a tax ID number and a $600 minimum order. I don't suppose B&B does group purchases? 😅

For aerosol foam?!
No, thanks!

It has the reputation for being highly regarded ... and Amazon or Ebay want around $40 per can. At least with a group buy, all you need to chip in is $1.25 for an 8 oz can.

480 cans for $600?

Yeah, pretty much. 8 oz cans, if I recall correctly. I don't think I would ever run through 480 cans personally. 😬 I recall a rumor about the shaving foam being made in Brazil and of a particular quality though.

I don’t really need any shaving foam, but if there is a group by then I’d be willing to buy one or two. Problem is someone has to make the initial purchase, collect the money, then package and ship probably a couple hundred orders. I’ve never heard of Brut shaving foam, but would be intrigued since I was in high school in the 80s so the scent has memories.

But, if you’re willing to set it up, let me know!

Aerosol? Only if I have a gun to my head and it says Barbasol. Now if you can get the cream, that would be a thing.

This was the site I originally found. I thought so too, but their shipping page notes that you need a tax ID # and a minimum order, unless you are a walk-in customer, I think.

Noted. I'm in the yearly sabbatical so am overly cautious not to go to far when looking at stuff.

Top Bottom