What's new

Brut edt

Ok so I’m just wondering has anybody here tried brut splash …aftershave and the edt in glass bottle …if so no1. Does the edt smell the same as the aftershave and splash and no2. How strong is it in comparison to both …thank you in advance

Attachments

• EC16E9AD-9D0A-4F72-86B9-4E362EC81C56.jpeg
    EC16E9AD-9D0A-4F72-86B9-4E362EC81C56.jpeg
    366.7 KB · Views: 8
Ok so I’m just wondering has anybody here tried brut splash …aftershave and the edt in glass bottle …if so no1. Does the edt smell the same as the aftershave and splash and no2. How strong is it in comparison to both …thank you in advance

Hi! I'm running the experiment now. The EDT smells better out of the bottle than the splash aftershave, more reminiscent of the Brut of old, but nowhere near the punch. The drydown after twenty minutes is very similar in odor, with the EDT being slightly stronger.
I'll report back by the end of the day to give you the results.

Roughly two hours later, the dry down is nearly identical, with the EDT maybe being a little fuller. I have to put my nose to the skin to smell it.

The caveats:
Fragrances are put on the forearms.
A very small splash was used, vs. a single spray of the EDT. Small amounts, and the splash probably had more liquid deposited on the skin.

I'd lean toward the EDT between the two. I'm going to wear it a couple of times this week with different amounts and different locations to see if I change my mind.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Roughly two hours later, the dry down is nearly identical, with the EDT maybe being a little fuller. I have to put my nose to the skin to smell it.

The caveats:
Fragrances are put on the forearms.
A very small splash was used, vs. a single spray of the EDT. Small amounts, and the splash probably had more liquid deposited on the skin.

I'd lean toward the EDT between the two. I'm going to wear it a couple of times this week with different amounts and different locations to see if I change my mind.
Welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom