What's new

Brut by Fabergé available in South Africa.

Hey guys,
The most common budget aftershave here in South Africa is brut by Fabergé, so i was very surprised to hear that most of you get brut 33. This stuff is dirt cheap here, about 76 rand (less than 5 dollars.)
proxy.php

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its called brut by Fabergé, so they're the manufacturer, it used to be available internationally but not anymore.

I am trying to discover whether it's NOS or whether Unilever did not own the Fabergé rights in South Africa. Unilever sold the Fabergé name. However, most international brands sold their rights in South Africa. Which is why Yardley and Lenthéric are owned by a local company.

1_693.jpg

I am trying to discover whether it's NOS or whether Unilever did not own the Fabergé rights in South Africa. Unilever sold the Fabergé name. However, most international brands sold their rights in South Africa. Which is why Yardley and Lenthéric are owned by a local company.
Heres the packaging
proxy.php

Fabergé Limited announces that it acquired the Fabergé trademarks, licenses and associated rights relating to the Fabergé name from Unilever. The Fabergé name is reunited with the Fabergé family.

Last edited:
Unilever still own it in South Africa

Top Bottom