What's new

Brut Balm is back - was it ever gone at all?

This great post of Joel's on drugstore bargains a while ago turned me on to Brut Balm as I like the scent of Brut and regularly use the splash.

My local stores stopped carrying it. :sad: For a while I had trouble finding it on the Internet so I gave up, assuming it was out of production like so many other good products that have gone on to that great discontinued shelf in the sky.

Well perusing amazon.com this past week yielded plenty of outfits carrying this balm again. :smile: Shop around as the prices vary widely. Some on line outfitters will ship for free if the order size is big enough. Some of these suppliers participate in amazon prime, etc.

I love this balm, especially in the winter months. I always like to use a splash before I apply a balm and really the only one to use with this stuff is Brute as the scents of the lotion/splash and the balm both hang around.

Happy Balming!

I saw it at Rite Aid a few weeks ago. I think most of their stores carry it. I wanted to try it, but didn't like the fragrance.

It's been constantly in stock at our local grocery store. I use the Revolution version, it's a pretty mild sporty scent that doesn't really interfere with anything. Definitely one of the better balms on the market.

Top Bottom