What's new

FS Brushes (Shavemac, AP Shave Co, etc), Gillette Tech

I've got several things that really should go, so this will be the first post of a few. Prices include shipping and PayPal G&S fees; CONUS only. Pics in follow-up posts.

Shavemac MB2 blue marble 24mm 2-band silvertip - This knot is as good as they say. Great backbone, soft tips, gentle scrub. Used 4-6 times, never shed. The handle doesn't work for me. $90

AP Shave Co beehive 24mm Gelousy SHD 2-band - Incredibly soft tips. Like, the softest. Used once. Don't know the exact loft, but it's a little too high for me. This is a sub-medium backbone, so this would be better for creams or someone who just likes a softer brush. $49

Lowborn Supply 24mm Silversynth - Tons of color going on, very good synth knot with perfect backbone and a bit of scrub. Great all-around knot. $35

Hotoffthelathe Black Peacock 24mm tuxedo - Really gorgeous subtle color in the handle. A tuxedo knot with more backbone, good for bowl lathering. $25

Gillette Pre-war Tech - I have two of them, so one of them goes. One spot of wear on handle (pictured) and plate loss on top of baseplate, but otherwise is in really great shape. $18

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer. Thanks for looking!

Shavemac:

20200829_214014.jpg
20200829_214003.jpg
20200829_213952.jpg

Top Bottom